Friday, August 24, 2012

top 10 jokes

#1 Jokes

A Sardar Doctor and Pundit loved same girl.
Pundit started giving an apple to the girl everyday.
Sardar Doctor asked: WHY ??
Pundit: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

#2 Jokes

Santa has to sell his dog. Banta wants to buy it.
Banta: Is this dog faithful ?
Santa: Yes, I have sold it 3 times earlier also. It is so faithful, everytime it returned back to me.

#3 Jokes

Yoga teacher to a woman: Has yoga any effect over your husband’s drinking habit?
Woman: Yes, An Amazing Funny Effect !! Now he drinks the whole bottle standing upside down over his head.

#4 Jokes

My sweet girlfriend had habit of biting her fingernails. She started doing YOGA to treat the problem. Soon her finger-nails started growing normally.
Seeing this, I asked if yoga had totally cured her problem.
“No,” she replied with a funny sweet smile, “but now I can reach my toe-nails so I bite them instead.”

#5 Jokes

A dog thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house, and take good care of me… They must be gods!
A cat thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house and take good care of me…
I must be a god!

#6 Jokes

A Very Funny beautiful girl was a college student.
Once Very Funny Girl comes late to class.
Teacher: Why are you late?
Very Funny Girl : One boy was following me, sir.
Teacher: So, What?
Very Funny Girl : That boy was walking very slow.

#7 Jokes

Judge asks a little Kid: Now that your parents are getting divorced do you want to live with your mummy?
Kid: No, my mummy beats me.
Judge: Well then, I guess you want to live with your daddy.
Kid: No, my daddy beats me too.
Judge: Well then, who do you want to live with?
Kid: I want to live with the Indian Cricket team, they never beat anybody !!!

#8 Jokes

Santa & Banta got tired using mobile cell phones. For a change, they decided to use pigeons to send sweet messages. And this hilarious scheme worked very fine.
One day Santa sends his pigeon.
Banta sees, the pigeon is without any message. He picks his mobile and asks Santa: The pigeon is without any sweet message.
Santa: Oye khotey, that was a missed call.

#9 Jokes

Angry Boss: Have you ever seen an owl?
Employee: (looking down) No Sir…
Boss: Don’t look down. Look at me.

#10 Jokes

Boyfriend: Do you think my salary is sufficient for you?
Funny Girlfriend: It is sufficient for me, but how will you survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment