Sunday, September 9, 2012

Funny

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. _David Bissonnette_ I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me. _Henry Youngman_ It's better to have loved and lost than to do forty pounds of laundry a week. _Laurence J. Peter_ If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? _Unknown_ If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? _Lily Tomlin_ Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock. _John Barrymore_ Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. _Robert Frost_ A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know. _Mistinguette_ Absence -- that common cure of love. _Miguel De Cervantes_

No comments:

Post a Comment